Lepe Tendwell Properties
Lepe + Tend+Well
1. Tending: Growing, Caring for, Guarding, Defending
2. Dwell: Live in, Inhabit, Establishing oneself, Make one's home (dwelling = home)
3. Tend + Well = Succesfully caring for something
Lepe Tendwell Properties was founded by Voltaire Lepe and The Lepe Team. The reason why Lepe Tendwell Properties was founded was simple - In order to stay true to our values, our vision and brand promise there wouldn't be another way but to create this company.
Before Lepe Tendwell Properties was built, we were The Lepe Team and worked under brokers such as CENTURY 21, Grubb & Ellis, NAI San Diego & Foster Hamilton Real Estate.
We are a highly leveraged and specialized team of real estate agents who help clients sell, buy, manage and lease residential and commercial properties. Through technology and team leverage, we can efficiently and predictably deliver consistent results that our clients can effectively rely on.
Voltaire Lepe the founder started his real estate career over 13 years ago and quickly became one of the top agents in the county. In fact, now he and his team are ranked in the top 0.5% of over 20,000 real estate licensees in San Diego County. In 2012, Voltaire discovered that using the team approach was of much benefit to his clients and he created a unique set of consumer driven programs to satisfy the needs of his clients and the real estate industry in general.
1. Guiding those in achieving their Real Estate goals with the utmost care and concierge service every step of the way.
1. We Value being honest with others as it is the foundation of our customer first day to day approach
2. We value Education as we ourselves need to stay ahead of the curve in order to serve our clients and we Value educating our clients as this allows them to make the best possible decisions.
3. We Value Caring for our clients as if they were family.
4. We Value Love, love for others as this improves relationships and community.
5. We value Integrity, as we can only control 2 things in life, what we say and what we do. If we do what we say or promise to do, then everything else shall work out.